Wednesday, October 2, 2024

I’m back

Hey guys! I had a bit of a family emergency so I’m a bit late to my first post, but I’ll catch you up fast!

so I switched my learning project choice around for the second time mostly because my life is a lot more busy than I expected! I was going to do more of a flavourful route but I decided to really try something new. I hunt quite a bit so I decided on more of a nature photography route. I live 45 minutes away from the mountains so it gives me an excuse on my days off to really share those. It makes sitting in the bush waiting a bit more enjoyable. I see some pretty neat things I feel like more people would enjoy seeing and I nanny at a calf ranch (2000 little cows) but I watch a little boy named Duncan!

I guess my goal every week would be to learn something new about my camera or/and editing. I have been stealing my boyfriends camera and this project has finally inspired my to take full custody of it until December. Don’t worry he has another one so I don’t feel too bad!

He has so graciously lent me his Canon eos M100, which may look small but it’s awesome! We’ve got a few lenses so im really excited to finally learn how to actually use it!

I got inspired for the idea through all the cool TikTok clips of nature and just things so don’t see on your average basis, and I feel like I live a pretty feral life haha!

I started this week by just watching a simple YouTube video on how it works and what it can do! You should definitely check it out.

Well I’m hoping to put some of these skills to work and come back with something hopefully not blinding to the eyes!

Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m back

Hey guys! I had a bit of a family emergency so I’m a bit late to my first post, but I’ll catch you up fast! so I switched my learning projec...